Bharath Dental Clinic has always been a pioneer in bringing innovative technologies. We have introduced Diode Dental Laser, the latest tool in our modern clinic. We believe in giving our patients, the world best treatment options with the latest equipment and promise to continue the same.
Laser Dentistry is an advanced system and well established in dentistry in developed countries and it is extremely useful in various dental conditions. We consider Laser Technology as a boon to Dentistry and our special emphasis on Laser Assisted Treatments is putting us on the forefront of Dentistry World.
Two types of LASER machines are used for different procedures:
Hard Tissue Laser
Soft Tissue Laser
- Diode Laser
- Co2 Laser
Advantages of Lasers over conventional Technologies:
No need for dental drills.
- Treatment of pyorrhea (Bleeding Gums) without surgery by laser.
- Painless root canal treatment by laser.
- Cosmetic & facial treatment by laser.
- Analgesic effect minimum Anesthetic requirement.
- Single step procedure for TEETH whitening.
- Immediate relief from painful oral ulcers & tooth sensitivity.
- Effective Treatment of restricted mouth opening (OSMF) by laser.
- Bloodless dental & oral procedure – so less or no swelling, pain & pain & drugs.
- Faster & better healing.
- Laser assisted wisdom tooth removal.
Uses of Lasers in Dentistry
- Laser Teeth Whitening
Whitening with better results and patient acceptance is achieved using laser. Stains and discoloration can be effectively removed. Tooth whitening is a procedure that lightens teeth and helps to remove stains. With laser bleaching, you can have whiter teeth in just one sitting.
- Root Canal Treatment
Canal Sterilization: Laser tip when inserted within the canals, burns any tissue left and hence reduces the chance of failure.
- Surgical Procedures under Laser
Gingivectomy, Gingivoplasty, pericoronal flap removal, freenectomy, vestibuloplasty and other aesthetic corrections.