1. Buy A Dental Plan
2. Go To A Participating Dentist
3. Show Your Membership Card
4. Gain Access To Discounted Dental Fees
Dentistry made an easy and painless!
No pre-authorizations before treatment
Affordable pay only for dental treatment needed!
Cost-effective way to care for your dental health!
All patients accepted.
Save up to 15-78% off your dental treatment fees
Save 10-20 % on specialty dental services
Join Today, Start Saving!
You Have Questions, We Have Answers
1) What Are BDC – Dental Plans?
Dental savings plans offer an affordable alternative to traditional dental insurance. Members pay an annual fee to gain access to a dentist in who offer reduced rates to plan members. Join today and start saving right away.
2) What forms of payment are accepted?
All forms of Cash, credit and debit cards including Visa, MasterCard’s.
3) When can I start receiving the discounts on dental treatment?
Your discount dental plan can be utilized from the day of activation of the plan. Just show your dental provider the member id and they will honor the discounted rate according to the fee schedule of your plan.
4) Can I add members to my account?
Absolutely! Your entire family can join
5) How do I schedule my preventive care?
Simply call our office and setup an appointment for yourself or your family members.
6) How many times do I visit my dentist every year?
The main stay of BDC – Dental Plans is prevention. It is advisable for you to visit your dentist once every six months without fail. This will enable your dentist to perform preventive care which will minimize the need for extensive procedures in the future.
7) Do we get reminders for follow ups?
Yes you will get reminders from your service provider regarding the appointment.
8) What happens if I miss an appointment?
It will be your responsibility to reschedule. Please see our office policy regarding no-shows and last minute cancellations.
9) If I cancel, can I get a refund on my membership?
No. Refunds will not be provided for dues paid under any circumstances, including failure to schedule and maintain appointments.
10) What else should you know?
• Our membership plan is not insurance and is not a qualified health plan.
• Payment for any treatment(s) not included in the membership plan is due at the time of service.
• The membership plan benefits may not be combined with insurance or any other offers or discounts.
• The membership plan is only available to BDC patients.
The membership plan does not cover procedures completed by the following specialists outside our practice: Endodontist, Oral Surgeon, Orthodontist, Pediatric Dentist, Periodontist, Prosthodontist
11) How much do I pay to sign up for my club membership?
You’ll pay only the Activation fee to join. This fee includes your first year’s membership dues and it will be valid for 3 years from the day of joining the club.
For doing individual, group and corporate tie-ups, join us as Strategic Partner and get benefited.
To join India’s leading chain of dental clinics, send your resume at email@example.com
Plan Participation Guidelines
- The BDC – Dental plan and Membership Plan are not dental insurance, but a dental health membership plan provided by BDC for services rendered and is not transferable to other dental offices, including referrals to specialists.
2. The membership plan is a direct agreement between you and BDC. You are electing to make payments directly to your BDC in return for services.
3 The membership plan runs for 12 months and includes an auto renewal feature. You can opt out of the auto renewal at anytime from the Member Portal. You will receive an email reminder 45 days prior to the renewal date.
4 Your membership plan payments must be current to receive the services and discounts included in the membership plan.
5 Payment for treatment not included in the membership plan is due at the time of service.
6 The pricing offered by your dentist may not be combined with any other offers or discounts.
7 It is solely the patient’s responsibility to schedule and keep their appointments.
8. No refunds will be provided for dues paid under any circumstances, including failure to schedule and maintain appointments.
9 A patient member’s yearly agreement is with the legal entity of BDC. Yearly dues and fees for dental services may change at any time. Payment management services are provided by BDC Office.
10. Please notify our office at least 48 hours in advance if you must change a scheduled appointment.
Terms and Limitations of the Plan
- This dental membership plan is for our patients who do not have dental insurance.
• Our dental membership plan is not to be considered a dental insurance plan and cannot be used in conjunction with a dental insurance plan.
• This plan may only be used at BDC Bangalore.
• This plan is non-transferable, and can only be used for registered members
• Payments for treatments are due at the time services are rendered.
• Dues are subject to change annually
• Fees due at time of service
• This membership is not transferable- family members cannot be substituted in for another family member.
• This membership is non-refundable- no refund will be given if the patient does not utilize their benefits within the year. The benefits will not roll over until the next year.
Plan duration is for one year and membership duration is for 3 years from enrollment date. Our office will notify you before your plan expires for re-enrollment.
Plan Payment Options
- One time yearly payment can be made with cash, check or credit card.
• All patient payment portions for additional dental services not included in the preventative care services outlined in the chart above are due at the time of service.
• Company and its subsidiary companies respect the privacy rights of our online visitors and recognize the importance of protecting the information collected from you. For more information about our privacy practices, or additional copies of this notice, please contact us according to the means outlined in this notice.
• Information Collections and Use Our primary goal in collecting personally identifiable information is to provide you with the products and services made available through the Website, including, but not limited to our services, to communicate with you, and to manager your registered user account, if you have one.
• Information Collected Upon Registration If you desire to have access to certain restricted sections of the Website, you will be required to become a registered user, and to submit certain personally identifiable information to BDC. This happens in a number of instances, such as when you sign up for our services, or if you desire to receive marketing materials and information Personally identifiable information that we may collect in such instances may include your full name, email address, address, telephone number, and other information that you decide to provide us with, or that you decide to include in your public profile.
• Use of Contact Information In addition, we may use your contact information to market to you, and provide you with information about, our products and services, including but not limited to our services. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive such information or communications from us, please follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in any of the communications.
1. Measure usage of various pages on our website to help us make our information more pertinent to our needs and easy for you to access; and
2. Provide functionality such, as online appointing, bill paying and other functionalities that we believe would be of interest and value to you.
• Required by Law We may use or disclose your health information when we are required to do so by law.