1. Sensitivity to hot and cold might be there which will come down gradually.
2. If you feel you are not able to bite properly you can come again so that your bite can
3. Avoid sticky (especially gums) and hard foods as they tend to dislodge the filling.
1. Do not spit, swallow your saliva.
2. Avoid alcohol and alcohol and smoking.
3. Keep fingers and tongue away from the surgical site.
4. You can apply a cold compress for first few hours to reduce the swelling.
5. Take all medications as prescribed by your doctor.
6. While brushing the teeth avoid the surgical area.
7. Avoid using mouthwashes that contain alcohol.
8. Chew on the opposite side of treated area.
Please take all prescriptions as directed for discomfort. Feel free to contact us if any doubt arises as your progress and recovery.